Health Plus Natural Food Store

A small vegan-friendly store. Carries organic produce, vitamins and supplements, bulk staples, essential oils, body care products, and more. more-less
1212A Hull Rd
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
419-625-9149

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by robyn4u
SalenaGomez
SalenaGomez

Petite Perfection

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2012

They are a rather small store but they do fill the space they have with many awesome options! I first found this store when I used a store locator for Daiya. So I stopped in a bought myself some mock cheese and couldn't help myself and bought a Tofutti cutie as well! :) Very friendly staff I just love them for being what they are where they are because there isn't many other places around the cater to veg*n's specifically.

Pros: friendly staff, good products
Cons: small store
robyn4u
robyn4u

A Great place

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2010

Health Plus has been in Sandusky for over 20 years and has maintained their integrity and helpfulness when it comes to ordering things for me if the do not have them available in the store. Health Plus is a small but quaint store that has a lot of items to offer those interested in healthy eating and health in general. I would like to see the store grow into a bigger health food store and put the competition out of business, or at least give them a good scare. Family owned and operated, I feel at home as soon as I walk in the door. the employees are extremely helpful and always friendly. Tom, the owner is always there and always has a kind thing to say to those entering his store. I will not shop anywhere else.

Pros: local, family owned, lots of up to date items
Cons: a little too small

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Plus Natural Food Store: