Recently moved 1/2 mile from old location at Hainesport, Mt. Laurel Rd- Aug09. Store sells meat, but has a deli cafe which is vegetarian with a number of vegan options, serving hot and cold sandwiches and salads. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
Lolasugar
Lolasugar

Great staff, pricey pricey

4 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

The staff is great! Really friendly. Every time I go in I spend more time chatting then shopping lol. They have a nice selection of vegan items that I wouldn't be able to get where I live. The only drawback is everything is wayyyy pricey. I'm all about supporting local businesses but if I can I'll get most of my supplies online.

sandramuoio
sandramuoio

health haven

4 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2011

I love this store, especially since they changed locations. The staff is friendly and willing to assist you with whatever you need. The products are a little pricey, but. Worth it in the end.

kindlizard
kindlizard

On the way to Farm Aid

2 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2008

On my way to Farm Aid a while ago we stopped in for a treat. What we got at the deli was not kind to us though. Had I known Farm Aid had veggie options, I'd have saved my cash. We got a couple of vegan burgers (still frozen) on cold bread. Didn't know it b/c it was taken to go. The deli has a lot of animals in it, and the "salad' type stuff has mayo and other "stuff" in it.

As far as the store goes, it isn't all that bad. Lots of bulk, but it is NOT OG. But they have health care stuff you can't find elsewhere in Muh Holly (its a local thing, you wouldn't understand).

It is too bad there on 38 in the Holly Rock you can't get a good vegan something in the one place you'd think you could. Tragic, but I guess expected if you know MH.

Should be one cow; not a 100% veg rest.

Pros: bulk items, healthcare stuff, in Muh Holly
Cons: meat based eli serves bad frozen vegan, items;, not OG

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Haven: