Organic produce, juices, vitamins, natural food, vegetarian food, vegetarian supplement. Nice owner who speaks some English but is not very knowledgeable about products. more-less
259, 1F, JiLin Road (Mincyuan East Road)
Taipei, Taiwan
02- 2563-3699

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by comida
Stevie
Stevie

Health Garden, Taipei

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2015

I have been using this website for 15 years. I've never seen a place like this before.

There's certainly a health food shop at this location, no doubt about that. They also sell incense sticks and those ceramic things (please pardon me, I'm not currently sufficiently knowledgeable to know the correct term) for burning them in. There's more though.

Around 50% of the shop is dedicated to selling ladies clothes. I use the word ladies deliberately to try to clarify what I suspect (without being any sort of a fashion guru) is the target age group of the garments in question. There was a group of senior aged ladies sat around a table while I was in here. I suspect this is the target age group for the fashion items in question.

As stated above I am not any sort of a fashion expert and I am happy to be corrected in any of this from anyone more knowledgeable.

Pros: Great for ladies looking for clothes?
vtraveller
vtraveller

Some good finds

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

Visited this little shop today which is near Xing Tian Temple area. They have a variety of products and household goods and the owner was friendly and spoke some English. He was unaware that some products contained dairy & eggs though, and the shop also sells honey so it's not vegan, but likely all vegetarian (as the owners are).

Pros: Vegetarian store
Cons: Some bad products
Lencil
Lencil

Good, but not fully vegan

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2011

I like this place, but the description mentions this as being fully vegan, when it is not, but I am pretty sure it is fully vegetarian.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: not fully vegan

comida
comida

Friendly store that serves lunch

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2009

They've got a nice selection of organic fruit and vegetables. They sell vegan instant ramen, as well as snacks and porridge mixes.

Pros: Large lunch menu, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Garden: