This open-air hawker place had a couple of rows of buffet-style vegan choices, most of which were stir-fried veggies/faux meats, but there was also a lovely veg. curry, mashed taro/yam, and a couple of deep-fried faux meats. You can grab your own plate and get a bit of each dish to try and they'll charge you based visually on how much you've got. I chose about 6 different things plus rice and it was approx 6RM, which I thought was reasonable. They were also selling packaged fake meats and new year's biscuits, but unfortunately most of the biscuits weren't vegan :( ..it's very much self-serve, so don't expect to be doted upon!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Kuching Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Health Food Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 362 times since Jan 2013.