First Review by Jemima
CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

packed shop

2 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2012

Near Kensington Street tube station. Packaged food, small refrigerated area, bottled juices, snack bars, health and toiletry products. Extremely packed little shop. Far too many things cluttering up the broad counter in front of the cash register, making customers reach over to pay, etc.

Pros: good array of foods
Cons: too crowded
Jemima
Jemima

Strange shopkeeper

2 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2009

Close to South Kensington tube station.
The shop is quite small. It is jam packed with products stacked high and piled on the floor so you have to watch where you step in some areas.

It is largely packaged foods. The range is decent for the size of the shop, some stock looks a little old.

When I walked in the shopkeeper said "You've lost weight haven't you?!". I was taken aback as we had never seen each other before. A little later I was looking at my phone and she asked me if I needed any help. I said I was fine thanks and continued checking my phone. She asked me again more agitatedly if I needed help and I said no I was fine I was just messaging a friend. She let rip a torrent about how it was a place of business, that people were busy and were trying to work -even though there was no one else in the shop - I walked out and the tirade got even stronger with her exclamations following after me!

I am unsure of prices.

Pros: Poor service
Cons: lots of stock crammed in

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Craze: