Packaged foods, toiletries. more-less

Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:30pm, Sat 9:30am-6:00pm

First Review by Jemima

Oh dear.

Posted on 09 / 23 / 2015

The woman who works at this shop has terrible customer service skills. I was in the shop today, just browsing for (literally) a few minutes when the woman who either works there or owns the shop impatiently asked me what I wanted and did I need any help. I politely replied that I was fine and carried on browsing. The woman then came from the counter and stood with her arms folded staring at me. I've never felt so uncomfortable in a shop before. I asked her if the shop was closing as her behaviour made me feel like she wanted me out of the shop. I decided to leave and explained it was because she was making me feel very unwelcome. She started hurling abuse at me. Laughable really, as I would have certainly bought something if her customer service skills weren't so appalling. The shop is a total mess & overflowing with a lot of stock, spilling out of the shelves, with very little order and some of it covered in dust. I wonder if this shopkeeper ever sells anything. Avoid this place if you'd like to keep your day pleasant.

Pros: lots of stock
Cons: Shopkeeper very rude., Messy shop., Not allowed to browse.

packed shop

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2012

Near Kensington Street tube station. Packaged food, small refrigerated area, bottled juices, snack bars, health and toiletry products. Extremely packed little shop. Far too many things cluttering up the broad counter in front of the cash register, making customers reach over to pay, etc.

Pros: good array of foods
Cons: too crowded

Strange shopkeeper

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2009

Close to South Kensington tube station.
The shop is quite small. It is jam packed with products stacked high and piled on the floor so you have to watch where you step in some areas.

It is largely packaged foods. The range is decent for the size of the shop, some stock looks a little old.

When I walked in the shopkeeper said "You've lost weight haven't you?!". I was taken aback as we had never seen each other before. A little later I was looking at my phone and she asked me if I needed any help. I said I was fine thanks and continued checking my phone. She asked me again more agitatedly if I needed help and I said no I was fine I was just messaging a friend. She let rip a torrent about how it was a place of business, that people were busy and were trying to work -even though there was no one else in the shop - I walked out and the tirade got even stronger with her exclamations following after me!

I am unsure of prices.

Pros: Poor service
Cons: lots of stock crammed in

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Craze: