Small veggie food cafe serving raw pies, salads, smoothies, non dairy frozen yogurt, creamy potato and avocado soup, Jamaican patties, and various main entrees. At this location Sept 2010. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Jamaican
231-22 Merrick Bl Laurelton
Queens, New York 11413

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Veggie Girl32
Veggie Girl32
Veggie Girl32

Health Conscious

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

Its a small store with a nice variety of items. They also sell hot vegan meals in the back. Overall, the place is very expensive. For a plate of vegan food, I spent $9.00. The food was bland which is good for anyone who has high blood pressure. This is a jamaican establishment. I'm glad that they didn't put too much pepper in their food like most jamaican restaurants do. Otherwise, if you want salt, you would have to season it yourself. Wish they would have told me before I left that the food was bland. I would have seasoned it with seasalt before I left and took my plate to the park to eat. One of the cashiers is very nice. The one who served me the food was nice. However, the older woman with the glasses, needs to be taught how to be courteous to people.

Pros: A decent variety of items
Cons: very expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Conscious: