Carries an assortment of vegan bars, packaged vegan goodies, organic and local natural foods, supplements, and natural cosmetics. more-less

First Review by RobinJewers

Cute Store

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I really like this store. There is a myriad of different things that you can purchase whether its personal care items, bulk items, snacks or other foods. I was able to find a great deal on vegan Parmesan cheese, which I love. I also purchased Dandies marshmallows, which were a great treat. The lady working there was very friendly.

Pros: Options, Bulk items, Friendly people
Cons: Location, Prices for some things
Jacquie Biggirl
Jacquie Biggirl

Simply some of the best

4 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2014

I simply love browsing through the aisles and filling my tote. Prices are good, lots of choices, staff helpful and can answer just about all of my questions regarding products. It is well worth dropping by......

Pros: good prices
Cons: more locations
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Great

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2013

Health Basket has a great selection of vegan food products including surf sweets, dandies marshmallows, coconut bliss and lots more. Also has lots of cruelty free beauty and vitamins and supplements.

Pros: lots of vegan, Good prices

AMAZING!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2007

The health basket is one of the best stores I've ever frequented. The service is unsurpassed and the knowledge of the staff is neverending. I can do all my groceries in 1 store and stay healthy!! They've never steered me wrong.

Pros: knowledgeable staff, good variety, great location

Dear Owner and Manager of Health Basket: