Health-A-Rama

Health food shop stocking a varied selection of food and health items including vitamins, organic products, juices, and more. Previously located in a different location on N Croatan Highway. more-less

First Review by Wisteria
mouser1
mouser1

expired salsa

2 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

Please check the expiration dates! I bought salsa that expired 15 months ago! I am staying in Corolla so I didn't see the point in driving 40 min. to return it.

They did have vegan cupcakes that were delicious!

sprouted
sprouted

not sure why this business is still here??

1 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

This place is horrible. I really can not figure out what keeps them in business. The workers are clueless to veg/vegan. The stock is awful. The prices are high. I drive 1.5 hrs to buy bulk and the actual vegan products.

Pros: location
Cons: everything, knowledge, stock
Wisteria
Wisteria

• herbivore

Wonderful!

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2009

I found them right across from the very vegan friendly Seaside Gourmet and I LOVE this place! Well stocked and a pleasant atmosphere. Owner extremely helpful and friendly. We bought all our cooler food for the trip home from OBX. A lovely place to shop! If I was a local, I'd be shopping here all the time.

Pros: Well stocked., Fair pricing., Helpful friendly staff.
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of Health-A-Rama: