Serves meat, veg options available. Deli case has some food which contains tuna, otherwise veggie pre-packaged. Superfood nutrition bar serving organic juices, shots, smoothies, vegan hemp soft serve, local coffee, gluten free baked goods, raw bars, and snacks. Plenty of seating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, American, Juice bar, Non-veg
1520 15th Ave (Madison)
Seattle, Washington 98122
206-453-5066

Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-9pm, Sat-Sun 9am-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Xhris
veggieseal
veggieseal

Pretty good, but I wouldn't call them *super*food

3 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2014

Okay, the softserve is pretty fantastic...there aren't too many places that sell vegan softserve. You should go get some.

Beyond that, this place is aaaall about the "health food" which is apparently dried, powdered, pilled, in tea, or something juiced. Oh, and really expensive. I've had their juices but stayed away from the smoothies (some have kefir in them), and it's pretty standard fare.

There are places closer to me for "health food", but I will totally go back for some ice cream. :)

Pros: softserve!, pleasant staff
Cons: expensive
KirstenLoreen
KirstenLoreen

Great place

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

I really loved this place. I visited it about two months ago, I was in Seattle running a few errands and searched the nearest vegan/veggie place. This one came up just down the street. I came in the morning, and the owner was the only person working. I ordered cous cous and veggies. It was delish. The owner was so nice, he brought me a complimentary bowl of his favorite soup to try as well. If I lived closer, I'm sure this would be one of my favorite spots. I really want to go back to try their vegan soft serve as well.

Pros: great good, friendly owner
Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet

Chocolate Hemp Soft Serve! Yum!!!

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2010

My boyfriend and I found this place on accident while heading to Trader Joes and a Natural Food coop and saw the vegan softserve sign and had to stop in! I'm glad we did because the Chocolate Vegan Hemp SoftServe was the perfect treat and it was a nice place to relax between stops!

Pros: vegan friendly, vegan soft serve, nice decor
kyletrumper
kyletrumper

excellent in every way

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2010

Healeo is my favorite non dinner place ever! I stop by almost every day for juice or hemp soft serve. Try the Liver detox juice. It is amazing!

Pros: quality, service, options
Cons: more hours, more food
goldie711
goldie711

Soft-Serve

4 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2010

Only had the vanilla hemp soft serve. Very unique. Too sweet for my taste but a truly unique product. They have a great superfood selection. Cool shop.

Pros: location, store

Xhris
Xhris

Chocolate Hemp Cream: the natural HIGH!... .

5 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2009

There is something very special about their soft serve ice cream. They make their own Hemp Milk and incorporate it into the Chicago Soy Dairy soft serve mix and, well, it left me and my 2 friends absolutely speechless and quite a bit euphoric, I kid you not. We were HIGH off their chocolate hemp cream! Only the chocolate, we went back to try the vanilla and it had no effect. The flavor changes every Monday, so be sure to check it out. Great shots, drinks and atmosphere too. Very cool people working there. Will load pictures soon.

Pros: SOFT SERVE, AMBIENCE, SOFT SERVE!!!!
Cons: I, NEED, MORE!!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Healeo: