Staff knows which chocolates are vegan. At least four or more vegan options are available plus chocolate covered berries and other dipped goods. Hot chocolate and coffee can be prepared vegan. more-less
376 E 8th Ave Ste A
Salt Lake City, Utah 84103
801-532-4912

Open Mon-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Vegetarian1994
Navegante
Navegante

Wonderful, delicious, CHOCOLATE!!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

I absolutely love this place. I've been here to pick up a few chocolates when I have a craving, or for a "thank-you" gift for someone. The employees are friendly and really do know what chocolates are vegan. The presentation and packaging of the chocolates is always beautiful. The taste is heavenly. I went here just the other day, and asked the man at the counter what chocolates were vegan and he provided me with a written list of 8+ options available. He also explained that they can make drinks/coffee vegan as well. He even explained that they do use white processed sugar, and that he was aware that some vegans don't consider that to be 100% vegan. I appreciated him mentioning this to me and being aware of that in advance. Check this place out - you'll be glad you did.

Pros: CHOCOLATE - Vegan Chocolate!, Can make drinks vegan as well, Friendly staff
Cons: They use white processed sugar
Vegetarian1994
Vegetarian1994

Best hot chocolate EVER!!

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2014

You MUST go to this hidden gem when you are in need of a delicious treat! This hot chocolate is beyond amazing and the vegan chocolates were delicious too. Vegans and non vegans in our party were more than pleased with all things we purchased.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 08, 2014

Pros: Vegan options, Comfortable seating/store area, knowledgeable staff
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Hatch Family Chocolates: