Natural and health food market that imports a wide range vegetarian and vegan items. Offers fresh organic produce, dried goods, alternative and non-animal tested medications and personal care products. Vegetarian and vegan takeaway food also available: hot pies, samosas, sushi, cakes, etc. Affiliated with Huckleberry Farms. more-less
405 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn

CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

great store

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2015

Great selection: fresh produce, packaged goods, range of tofu and tempeh, coconut-milk yogurt, frozen veg pies, treats and snacks, warm veg pies - I had a tasty vegan one for $4.05. Wish I was staying in the neighbourhood, but bus 020 gets me here from downtown.

Pros: large selection of products
mountainfolks
mountainfolks

lovely shop

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2015

I came here on my search for an organic grocer in this area and even though I expected it to be cheaper I wasn't dashed at all. They have almost everything you may need in bulk (grains, nuts, seed,..) and a huge variety of vegan foods such as coyo and definitely the biggest variety of tempeh I have seen in NZ so far!

Pros: nice staff, easy to find things you need
Cons: high prices
Plantpower
Plantpower

My favourite organic shop

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

Great selection, often some offers.

msblack
msblack

Auckland essential

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2011

Biggest and best wholefoods in Auckland. Exclusively vegetarian with a very good vegan and gluten-free range. Their organic fruit is the yummiest, brings back memories of picking fruit straight off the tree at my grandparents house. Good range of ready made meals in the refrigerator, pie oven and cabinet too. My favourite is the coconut cream curry (around $8, serves 2) and a Kokako blueberry muffin ($4). Highly recommended.

racheblue
racheblue

Vegetarian Superstore

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2007

Harvest Wholefoods is located in the organic hub of Richmond Road, Grey Lynn.

Described as a vegetarian superstore, Harvest Wholefoods stocks a wide range of quality certified organic, ethical and natural groceries including food, health and beauty items, pet food and cleaning products. You can also buy freshly made baked goods, sushi and salads in store daily as well as browse the reams of information on healthy living available and check the very useful noticeboard for community info and listings.

Pros: friendly staff, good product range, some refills available

Dear Owner and Manager of Harvest Wholefoods: