Harvest Time Natural Foods

The store carries vegan cheese, soy yogurt, soymilk, ice cream, and other vegan products. Also carries vitamins and body care products. Non vegetarian products as well. more-less
171 Capitol St, Ste 1 (Town and Country Rd)
Augusta, Maine 04330

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by aliciabdd

Great find in Maine's capitol

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2010

This is a nice little natural foods store in Maine - a place not known for being vegan friendly (think lobsters, seafood, etc.) I shop here when I come to Maine to visit my in-laws. We picked up some Daiya cheese to make some vegan quesadillas for my son, as well as some other vegan essentials. They also carry vegan pastries from Little Lad's Bakery in Portland. It is definitely worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood.

Pros: lots of vegan items, great variety of natural and whole food , helpful staff
Cons: minimal produce, minimal baked goods

Dear Owner and Manager of Harvest Time Natural Foods: