Harvest Market

Fresh produce, grains, nuts, dried fruits, organic & vegetarian foods. more-less

First Review by Claridee40
dnmp
dnmp

Great Market Stop

4 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2013

I stopped here on my way to my parents house. A nice store. Lots of options but they are more Vegetarian than Vegan friendly. They do have a great selection of chocolate, a lot of Vegan options I'd only seen online or in magazines. If you are staying with friends or family in this area it is worth the visit.

Pros: Lots of choices, Nice Staff, Clear Gluten Free Markings/Sections
Cons: Funky layout, Not as many Vegan quick pick items
Claridee40
Claridee40

Great store!

5 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

I go to Harvest Market about 3x per week for my veggies, health care and cleaning products. The Staff is so awesome and extremely knowledgable about nutrition, organic and holistic lifestyles. They carry a great variety of products and a lot of Fair Trade items.
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 05, 2013

Pros: Staff, Variety, Location
Cons: A bit pricey