Harvest Health Foods

Health food shop stocking natural and organic products. Has packaged foods, nutritional supplements and vitamins, personal care products, and a small selection of fresh organic produce. more-less

First Review by VeganPam
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

good small store

4 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

We stopped into Harvest Health Foods to eat at Luscious Lorraine's, but the deli was closed for the holiday weekend, so we looked around the store. It seems to have a little bit of everything including bulk bins, organic produce, dry goods, frozen and refrigerated, beauty and household and more. We ended up buying individual Rice Dream ice cream pies and some truffles. Very tasty. The staff was friendly too. Just wish it were a vegan store.

Pros: little bit of everything, friendly staff, esay parking
Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs
nonyabusnus
nonyabusnus

does not / will not accept food stamps

1 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2011

does not / will not accept food stamps

So....I wont go here b/c clarks & mountain harvest both do. :( I wish they will get with the times and let everyone eat good food, not just those with cash.

Cons: no food stamps
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Nice little health food store with a juice bar

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2010

We were in Palm Springs and were hoping for a Whole Foods, but ended up going to this place and another health food store in Palm Springs. I know small family places can be nice, but gosh we longed for a super health food store today! Great place and we found a bunch of products we needed. Where does everyone shop here? Next time we drive from LA we'll be stocking up on groceries before we come to Palm Springs, prices seemed high, too.

VeganPam
VeganPam

Great Store

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2008

I love this store! It's a cozy health food store with many options and a staff that is always willing to help with questions or locating items. I am always able to find some harder to find items at this store which is great when the larger natural food stores don't have what I am looking for.

Pros: Great Store, Helpful Staff, Nice Selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Harvest Health Foods: