Harvest Health Foods -...

Opened since 1997. Offers certified organic produce, bulk food, natural healthy and beauty products, deli foods, vitamins and supplements, and more. more-less

First Review by cmcneely
cmcneely
cmcneely

I love this place!

5 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2009

This is the only health food store that we go to in Grand Rapids. The staff is very helpful and can always give advice. This store has so many vegan foods, vegetarian foods, and some organic meat products. Their produce section is totally organic and there are often local-grown, seasonal vegetables as well. The prices are reasonable - what is to be generally expected for a veg, organic diet. They have a huge selection of vitamins and homeopathic remedies. They have stuff I would never find at a conventional store and it's totally a relief to be able to go in there and not have to search high and low for some delicious, vegan food! The beauty care and cosmetics section is great as well, everything is natural and pratically everything is vegan-friendly - I did not have trouble finding good, vegan products whatsoever. This store is local as well! I'd recommend it over any of the other health food stores I've been to in greater Grand Rapids.

Pros: friendly, insightful staff, wide selections, organic and local produce
Cons: can get expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Harvest Health Foods - Cascade Rd: