Harry's Pig Shop

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan BBQ tofu sandwiches, quesadillas, nachos and sliders all cooked to order. Also serves in-house-made fresh-cut salads. Uses locally grown produce when in season. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Take-out, BBQ, Non-veg
2425 Jefferson Rd
Athens, Georgia 30601
706-612-9219

Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by 2Chickens
2Chickens
2Chickens

Good BBQ Tofu

3 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2012

My husband and I stopped here, having found Harry's on Happy Cow. There are vegetarian options, but not much for vegans. I had the BBQ tofu sliders with no cheese, which were good, but it was just bread, onions, and tofu. Still tasty though. We also had fried green tomatoes, which I assumed were vegan, and I just skipped the remoulade sauce. It's definitely a BBQ joint though, catering mostly to omnivores!

Pros: quick service, good BBQ tofu
Cons: not many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Harry's Pig Shop: