I really like chilling on the deck at Harpoon Louie's with my friends. It is really nice to be able to eat somewhere where all of my friends enjoy going and I can still eat a yummy vegan BBQ sandwich. (there are also multiple vegetarian options such as shepherds pie and more) Harp's is a great place to relax and be with friends.Pros: Out-Door deck over the river, relaxed atmosphere
We tried Harpoon Louie's as part of Jacksonville's No Meat March. The veg menu was on a table card, which was helpful and convenient, although they vegan options were limited, and they were out of some. The veggie burger was fine but nothing special. The BBQ burger and mashed potatoes were terrific. We opted out of fries as they are cooked in the same oil as chicken. Nice beer selection, including some locals on draft. Service was friendly but slow, especially considering the place wasn't full. We liked that we know now a non-smoking place we can play pool.Pros: beer selection, non-smoking billiards, vegan mashed potatoes
Cons: very limited parking, slow service, cold inside, smokers outside
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Harpoon Louie's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1452 times since Jan 2013.