Harmony Farms

A cozy feel good store with an organic juice bar inside. Offers fresh wheatgrass juice, vitamins, herbs, and organic produce. more-less
Juice Bar, Organic

First Review by fondducoeur
SidheRa
SidheRa

Cute Shop

4 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2011

I've gone to Harmony Farms a few times just for a change of pace. It's locally owned, so I love to go there, but it's kind of out of the way for where I live.

The staff are super nice and helpful, and the gluten-free selection is AMAZING. They have an entire wall of gluten-free stuff; it certainly seems like they have a better selection of these products than any other store in the area.

This place is also good for its drug store type section. The staff can actually recommend you a good product, taking into consideration all your health and price needs, unlike some other stores that I've been to.

The only reason I don't go here more regularly is because they just don't offer enough produce for my tastes. They do have a nice selection of organic produce, but I'm the type of person who likes to have six or seven wildly different dishes a week.

Pros: knowledgable staff, great gluten-free selection, old timey atmosphere
Cons: out of the way, small, pricey
monkap
monkap

Excellent

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2010

I went there for breakfast. I had the breakfast quesadilha which was terrific! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Great food!

fondducoeur
fondducoeur

Great Health Food Store

4 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2009

This place was so great while I was staying in the area for business. The staff is friendly, and there was some good ready-made meals that I could take for lunch at work. I had sesame tahini noodles one day and a falafel sandwich another. They also had a good selection of vegan icecream, organic produce, and other food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Harmony Farms: