A full service natural food store and the largest in the Algarve. Offers a vast gluten-free section plus organic baby foods, supplements, organic body care, grains, nuts, dried foods, chilled and frozen foods, pet products, and more. The owner, Meri, is a Canadian with over 25 years of experience in the natural food business and is happy to assist if you have any question. She can also advise on local eateries and sights to see. more-less

First Review by hvor_poetisk
chrdold
chrdold

nice shop

5 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2012

You find great stuff here, including some extraordinary stuff I haven't seen before (readymade dishes and stuff from far away). It is closer to the city than to the beach.

hvor_poetisk
hvor_poetisk

Good

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2012

Nice shop with almost everything a vegan/vegetarian might want, from body scrubs to non-dairy milk. However, the products were a little over-priced and the service was just not as welcoming as I would have loved it to be. Seeing that most Portuguese supermarkets (at least in this area) sell non-dairy milk products etc, while other either pharmacies or beauty stores (or whatever you like to call stores that sell personal care products) have the same products to smaller prices I have no reason to recommend this store as a "must-visit". The great variety of products available in this store, and that it is defiantly worthy a visit.

Pros: Great variety
  • Meri Hanlin Meri Hanlin

Dear Sally14 , I am sorry you found my staff to be unwelcoming. I have since replaced certain staff and i pride myself on making customer service our top priority. Most customers would whole heartedly agree with this statement. I go out of my way to find any product that they cannot. I wish you would visit again. I promise you a much nicer experience. Oh...and I have NEVER turned away a customer away for being 2 minutes early! Believe me , that staff member is no longer here! Please come on back! Hope to see you in the future.

• sally14 sally14

completely agree the prices are higher than they should be and the staff were not welcoming at all - did not acknowledge my presence or thank me for custom too busy chatting to friends in the shop - when I tried to enter the shop as door was open was rudely advised "we are not open" it was 2 mins before the opening time - how rude and discouraging - I left and did not return - pity as planning to spend a small fortune that day

Dear Owner and Manager of Harmony Earth:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Praia Da Luz page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/09/18