Peaceful atmosphere. Price: Inexpensive more-less

arahja
arahja

Surprising!

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2013

When I came to Haribol for the first time, I was pretty scared - this place looks like from 70. 20th century. The space clearly indicates Hare Krischna movement members, quotations are connected to spirituality and our everyday rush. Nice music background, obviously connected to the religion. No one though has tried to tell me about his God, so great :-) But the food. There is a "menu". You don't know exactly what's inside but you can choose between one of few options: vegan, glutenfree, and sugarfree I think. Price really good: 70KC for the whole meal, which is: soup (mostly dhal or something from peas), rice + sauce, some fried vegetables, piece of cake and big glass of sth like lemonade. The meal is big and it's hard to eat whole, really! It tastes orientally, you can find the typical Eastern spices. You can also buy samosa - big dumpling with vegetable filling for 15-20 kc (ideal as second breakfast) and some sweets, people there are kind and will tell you whats vegan for sure.

Pros: non-typical food, price, vegan option
Cons: for some: atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Haribol: