Vegetarian food store selling a variety of packaged soy and faux meat products. Open daily until 5:30pm. more-less
378-13988 Cambie Rd
Richmond, British Columbia
604-278-5519

First Review by MariaKoehn
abuescher
abuescher

Awesome selection, great price and great service!!

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2012

I visited Happy Veggie World for the first time today, and the staff were very helpful there. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by man, asking if I needed any help. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, just some new vegan frozen foods to try out. This man spent at least 20 minutes giving me a tour of the place, showing me the different kinds of vegan products he carried, giving me a background of where they came from and giving me some samples to try. The lady that rang in my products gave me 15% off the already very reasonable prices, just because.
I am definitely going to be coming back to try out more of their products, and I am very happy to have found this store.

Pros: Good value, Great selection
MariaKoehn
MariaKoehn

AWESOME

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2011

Freezers full of Vegetarian and Vegan "meat" products. Selection like you would NOT believe. Check it out if you live in the Vancouver area. They are wholesalers to restaurants but you can buy direct from them. Highly recommend the "Calamari" and Ginger "Chicken" ;)

Pros: Variety, Vegan, Tasty
Cons: You want to buy lots!, Large portions, Not super healthy
Guest
Guest

Yummy but where does it come from?

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2009

My friends and I n Kaslo are totally hooked on Happy Veggie Worlds' frozen soy products. They are wonderfully yummy and convienent, yet as dedicated consumers of healthy, organic foods, we are really curious about what goes into the making of them (ie do they have MSG?) , who makes them and where they come from. We woudl love to source similar reliably organic products if anyone knows a connection!

• Dgibe Dgibe

You should contact the staff at Happy Veggie World for info. They will be happy to answer you questions.

Dear Owner and Manager of Happy Veggie World: