First Review by Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan

Happy Leaf Makes Me Happy!

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2014

Love love LOVE this place! I first started drinking their wonderful kombucha in bottles from Nooch (our local vegan market) and then discovered recently that they have a tap room in town. More flavors? The ability to sample all of those cool flavors? Reusable bottles? Yes, please!

My only complaint is that they keep making incredible new flavor combinations and it makes it very difficult for me to decide what to bring home in my growlers each week.

The folks that run this place are super-cool and knowledgable and I'm so excited that we have a local brewer in the city doing such amazing things. Stop by and visit. Oh, and if they have Green Monstah, try it. You'll thank me!

Pros: Amazing flavors, Local, Always something new

Dear Owner and Manager of Happy Leaf Kombucha: