Raw food cafe serving fresh juices, wheatgrass, and vegan lunch food. Has prepackaged raw food for take away as well as some products for sale, including honey. Raw food and healthy living classes offered. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Marisha
slwms
slwms

great kale chips!

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

i have had many delightful item from here. i go at least once a month. my favorite is the kale chips. all the items i have tried have been very flavorful - raw tacos, collard burritos, salads, and the raw sushi. i also like that i can pick up grocery items while getting lunch.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food
cassyb
cassyb

Will Never Attempt Eating Here Again

2 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

We are visiting family for the holiday and unexpectedly had to stay a day longer. Brevard County is not the most vegan friendly area. We looked on Happy Cow and found this place in which we drove a half hour to get to. We walked in and got behind the woman at the counter who was picking up her order. After handing her the bag, the girl behind the counter told a couple at the table that their order would be right up. The place was small and there were at least 5 or 6 people there who were either eating or had just been told that their order would be ready soon. When she turned her attention to us, I asked her what they had that was vegan. She said everything was vegan but they weren't taking any orders because the guy who made the food wasn't there. I told her we weren't from the area and had just driven a half hour and asked if there was any other place nearby that might have some vegan options. She said "no" and that they "were the only ones." She said there might be a few salads in the cold case if we wanted to go look. We left without asking how the couple at the table by the front door could be waiting for an order if they weren't taking any orders. We drove a mile down the road and saw a hot dog place with a giant sign that said "vegan chili dogs." That is where we went. Apparently I can't give this place less than two cows because they are all vegetarian. I would if I could based on rudeness and an unwillingness to help a fellow vegan from out of town find a place to eat. We ate down here a lot to visit family and, though the reviews on their food are good, we will never attempt eating here again.

Cons: Rude
vegandeb
vegandeb

Okay

2 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2012

I love raw food, so I tried place of couple times. I've had 3 entrees. I found the entrees tiny, but the salads that come with them enough for two meals. If you are a salad lover then you would like this place. I however wanted more of an entree for the price. I have had way more extravagant meals at other raw food cafes in Central FL. I know raw food is pricey to make, but $15 for 2 simple raw tacos is worse than LA prices. Desserts are sparse.

Pros: juices, parking, big salads
Cons: Price, slow, small entrees
juicygirl
juicygirl

Great Raw Food!

4 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

I've eaten here a bunch and it's good food. Pricey, but you pay for quality organic food and the time it takes to make the raw foods. Service is a little slow (but everywhere in Melbourne tends to be if you are from the north LOL).
The kale chips are amazing, as the raw "burger" and burrito. A lot of the food is salads or they end up filling your plate with mostly greens/salad type food (which is fine with me, but my 6'4" 215 lb vegan husband doesn't get full easily and he could easily eat three entrees here, so I tend to come here with girlfriends).
If you are looking for something healthy in the Melbourne area, this place is your best bet! There are not a lot of vegan or veg-friendly resturaunts around.

Pros: Raw food!, healthy
Cons: slow, pricey, lots of salads
Jaya Krishna
Jaya Krishna

Safe Haven

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

Jason has made a great space to come and hang out and eat some amazing, simple Raw food. I am partial to the Human Burger and Kale Chips, also the "Stew" in the cooler is a keeper

Pros: soo healthy
Cons: slow service, very expensive

Marisha
Marisha

Grand

5 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2010

The food is phenomenal, if you looking for the optimal, number 2 for healthy food, that is the place to be. The employees are amazing and so is the food. Everyone should try it. Once you do, you'll be addicted. Not to mention the amazing feeling you get after eating their delicious meals.

Pros: Excellent food, Perfect portion, Raw!
Cons: Bigger resturant!

Dear Owner and Manager of Happy Healthy Human: