Serves meat, veg options available. Ask for the vegetarian menu. Tofu and mock meats are offered. Large portions. Interior is clean. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by elles_belles
sophiskippy
sophiskippy

So Good!

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2013

My husband and I just returned from our first visit to Happy Dragon. As vegans in Harrisburg we don't have many options when it comes to eating out. We had the fried vegetable dumplings as an appetizer. We opted for mock meats for our entrees. If you don't care for meat substitutes, there are options with bean curd or just veggies. As a matter of fact, there were 18 vegetarian options on the menu! I had the Sesame Chicken and my husband had General Tso's. It was very much like the real thing. Actually, my husband looked at me with a worried look on his face at first and asked, "Are you sure it isn't chicken?" Since we stopped eating meat because it's made from animals and not because we don't like the taste of it this was a good thing for us. Everything was great! The service was very friendly if a little slow but we didn't mind as we weren't in a rush. The dining area was clean and quiet. We will definitely be back. I don't know of any other place in Harrisburg with mock meats so it gives us an option that we don't have elsewhere.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Service, Large portions
zanes800
zanes800

Great Mock Meat

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

The food is great and so are the prices. While the vegetarian menu isnt huge, it still has a nice selection. The staff is very nice and is willing to do special orders. While not on the menu, i asked if they could put the mock chicken into lo mein and they did.

Pros: Great Food, Great Service
elles_belles
elles_belles

Great if mock meat is your thing

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

I love their mock meat. They order it from NYC. Their food is fresh and delicious. I've really enjoyed their tangerine beef and the sesame chicken. They also have bean curd for those who don't like mock meat.

The first day I went, service was pretty slow. I didn't mind because it was obvious the woman working was swamped with orders and had little help that day. After the rush cleared up, she was very attentive and friendly.

Dear Owner and Manager of Happy Dragon: