Happiness Healthy Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Wraps, paninis, soups and more. Could ask for vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, American, Take-out, Non-veg
3332 Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
239-362-2075

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-8:30pm, Sun 11am-6pm.

First Review by shivu29
DrGraceGniazdowska
DrGraceGniazdowska

Awesome, absolutely aesome!

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2014

I stopped there a few months ago when I was passing by. I tried the mango lassi and I fell in love. The freshest tasting most wonderful lassi I have ever had and I had many at many places in many states. You can taste the fresh Mango and fresh yogurt, not too sweet as some places make them. I have gone back every time I am in the area and I have never been disappointed. Every time the same fresh divine flavour, it makes my taste buds dance :) You just have to try it :)

Joni
Joni

Awesome Naanwich

4 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

Really great food. I had a tofu Naanwich and a Mango Lassi. Both were excellent. Owners were incredibly sweet and friendly. Probably the best food I had while visiting Fort Myers and I visited a lot of restaurants.

Pros: Many options
Peacelovevegan
Peacelovevegan

Love the cauliflower curry

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2012

This place is just too good, the owner's so sweet. Lots of vegan options that are labeled, and you can get plain naan or buttered naan. Great for takeout.

Pros: vegan options, fast service

shivu29
shivu29

Exlantooooooooooo

4 Posted on 05 / 02 / 2012

Nice small cute place to visit for Indian Cuisine, never see the Indian cuisine combo before, Food is very good. Like the Naanwich(Panini) concept realy great.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
Cons: small

Dear Owner and Manager of Happiness Healthy Cafe: