Vegan restaurant, opened summer 2013. Has a living-kitchen concept with a daily changing menu and various desserts. Offers breakfast on Saturday. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Western

Veg Eater
Veg Eater

Alas ... a microwave!

3 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

Nice, comfy atmosphere, lovely staff, yummy and affordable food. The big downer,though, is that for some meals (e.g. quiche) they use a microwave oven! They are aware of the issue with microwaves but say they have no other option due to space limitations. We encouraged them to do some research into healthier ways to warm food. We'll be going back but will make sure to avoid anything from the microwave oven...
Updated from previous review on Friday August 15, 2014

Updated from previous review on Friday August 15, 2014

Felissi
Felissi

Nice place for cake and coffee

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2014

This place is a bit hidden in a small street aside from the big shopping streets or areas with many restaurants around, so you may not come around by incidence and have to go there on purpose.
But it is definitely worth doing so, the atmosphere is very positive, the room in the back was completely empty, so I cannot say how it is to sit there. But I think the tables in the front besides the kitchen are the better choice. We had some nice cake, it was very good, the price reasonable and the choice was very huge. I also liked it that they had no fancy cakes with lots of cream but very simple cakes like carrot or chocolate cake. I will definitely come again although the way is quite long to get there. I also saw people coming in to buy food to take away, so that might also be an option.

Pros: nice atmosphere, reasonable prices, good choice of cakes
Cons: location
ChristianaHasldorf
ChristianaHasldorf

So friendly and warm here

5 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

The staff was so friendly and the cake and coffee we had was absolutely delicious. First place I want to go to, if I get back to Hamburg!

elrujo
elrujo

CHECK IT OUT

4 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2014

right guys, come over and c for urself

amazing vegan raw dates,spirulina balls

Pros: great desserts, good interior design
Cons: a bit small
Polkapie
Polkapie

nice atmosphere

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

I had a burger for lunch with a delicious homemade bbq-dressing. The burger and toppings were delicious, but the bun should probably have been kneaded a bit more (it was quite hard to chew, but felt at the same time superhealty). This place is really nice, the staff superfriendly and the atmosphere very good! So I definalty recommend it!

Guest
Guest

Feel at home atmosphere combined with great food

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

Roman and his team are welcoming, talkative and really make you feel at home. Well that is basically the concept of this "living kitchen" which distinguishes it from most other restaurants.
I had a lentil soup thai style and cookie dough cake for dessert. Whenever you go there, you should ask for that cake!
What's more, they always give out things to try: I enjoyed a piece of homemade bread with cashew ricotta and a mango lassi.

Pros: the feel at home atmosphere, the food **cookie dough cake**, the fair prices

Dear Owner and Manager of HappenPappen: