Serves meat, veg options available. Hans im Glück is a small chain of burger restaurants. Offers several organic and vegetarian burgers, one vegan burger; the house sauce is vegan suitable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Molida
Molida

Mutch

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2014

My friend is a vergetarien and for her ther was as mutch burgers as for the "meat eaters"
For me there was one vegan burger and it was very yummie so I am very luck now.

Hagazussas
Hagazussas

BEST!

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

The vegetarian Burger and the one vegan burger are delicious!The sauce for the vegan Burger is, of course, also vegan.
Very good!

tofumond
tofumond

Best Cocktails in Town!

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

First off, I love the design of the restaurant. It's cosy and natural, because of all the birch wood used. And holding the menu feels like reading a fairy tale.

I've only had the standard vegan burger so far, but I love it! It's really good, and so are the fries - AND the cocktails! OMG. They're amazing. Especially the mojito variations - nom!

Pros: delicious, happy hour
Cons: a bit pricey, narrow seating

Caro
Caro

Really good burgers

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

I had the walnut burger (called "Luftsprung") with fries and extra orange sauce. You get a burger, fries, a cold drink and a coffee for 10,80 Euro during lunch time which is a pretty good deal. The burger was really delicious, one of the best veggie burgers (if not the best) I have eaten in Germany until now. Otherwise the drink was too sweet, it was not real juice but mineral water mixed with syrup. But since the burger and the fries were really good I can live with that.
I don't think there is another burger restaurant in Germany with such a wide variety of veggie burgers. So make sure you try "Hans im Glück" out if you see it.

Pros: tasty food, friendly, funny staff
Cons: rather expensive
berlin98
berlin98

first class burger in birch wood desing

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

Our first time visit was fully successful. We loved the cool interior design siuated in a birch wood forest. Very quick and friendly staff. Lot of vegetarian and one vegan burger in a fairy tale-styled menu card. We had the lunch offer for EUR 10,80 (one burger, one french fries, one cold and one hot drink) and loved the food. I had the orange/ginger soft drink, which was too much sweet. But the rest was very tasty and the high light was the "grand mothers surprise" as dessert, but one portion was very much fine for two.
If we have the chance to visit "Hans im Glück" (anyhow in Cologne, Essen, Munich or Wuppertal) again, we will do this.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, cool design
Cons: non

Dear Owner and Manager of Hans im Gluck: