Serves meat, veg options available. This burger restaurant offers a vegan patty and has chutneys and sauces that are vegan suitable. Be sure to specify. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

britred11
britred11

Great vegan burger!

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2015

I have visited this place once, not knowing what to expect. It is set up as a fancier version of a fast food place - meaning you need to go up and order your food and drinks at the counter. I went there without a reservation which I do now highly recommend as it seems to be a very popular place. I had a great vegan burger - I believe they actually have several to select from - but not at the time I was there. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the restaurant therefore also emits a friendly athmosphere.

Pros: friendly staff, great food

Dear Owner and Manager of Hamburgerei: