Habebe's Lebanese and...

Serves meat, veg options available. Lebanese cuisine with a selection of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free food. Has made-to-order wraps and whole-grain pies (vegan ones offered), daily vegan soups, and many different salads. Accepts EFTPOS. Location is in the first walkthrough down from the clock tower on the corner of Camp Street. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SirEatsAlot
veganjess86
veganjess86

lots of options

4 Posted on 05 / 19 / 2012

Hebebes is awesome, with so many vegan salads, rolls, and sopus! The place in Queenstown with the most vegan options!

Margaret Johnson
Margaret Johnson

Vegetarian/ Vegan eating place

4 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2011

I would highly recommend Habebes to any Vegan visiting Queenstown. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even delivered an evening meal for me to my Motel as I got back to Queenstown too late to go and buy it. The food was delicious, and there was so much choice, good value for money too.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly helpful staff
Jackie2011
Jackie2011

good falafel

4 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2011

I got falafel, which came with a few salads that you could choose and then it was all wrapped up together. Even though the falafel was different than what I'm used to, it was still pretty good. Overall, a good protein filled meal. I also got a soy berry smoothie which was excellent.

SirEatsAlot
SirEatsAlot

Good food. Eat here.

4 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2011

Really good, healthy-ish food. You have to ask to figure out what is vegan/not vegan, but the staff seemed knowledgeable. Portions were a bit on the small side, but the prices were reasonable and everything I tried was delicious.

Pros: Healthy, Good food, Good staff
Cons: portions could be a wee bit bigger

Dear Owner and Manager of Habebe's Lebanese and Vegetarian Takeaways: