Serves meat, veg options available. Electic coffee house with a few locations in Orange county, this one opened since 2012. Mostly veg friendly meals but does offer eggs on the breakfast menu and cheese on some items. On the lunch menu, a few items are made with chicken or turkey, but some proteins offered are vegan (such as soy chicken, veggie bacon and sausage, veggie burger and soyrizo). Full coffee bar and desserts selection. Stopped vegan brunch. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
211 W Center St Promenade
Anaheim, California 92805
714-956-4400

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by ChrisCarpenter
ChrisCarpenter
ChrisCarpenter

Great food

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

I just went to the Gypsy Den for dinner and was very happy with almost everything. I had the vegan bacon mushroom burger with sweet potato salad and it totally took care of my cravings for a good burger and the salad was amazing.

Also got a strawberry smoothie with almond milk which was ok. They were having trouble with their blender so it was a bit lumpy.

A decent range of vegan options on the menu. I definitely recommend giving it a go. I'll be coming back.

Pros: Good range of delicious vegan options, Great atmosphere, Friendly service
Cons: Average smoothie

Dear Owner and Manager of Gypsy Den - Anaheim: