Serves meat, veg options available. International cuisine. Has veggie burrito, spicy curry bowl. Vegans should ask, and staff will let you know which dishes are suitable. Price: Moderate more-less
American, International, Non-veg

Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Good lunch place

3 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2012

Guru's is my and my coworkers go-to lunch place. They have vegan, gluten-free, and meat options to make everyone happy. They have unique and varied dishes, and their prices are good ($8-10/entree). About 10 menu items can be made vegan and the sweet potato fries are vegan.

My favorites are their Asian salad, spicy curry bowl, and veggie burrito.

utahguy058
utahguy058

Yummmy

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2011

I love Gurus, they have delicious breakfast! Probably the best vegetarian breakfast in town. I also love their sweet potato fries, so yummy. I really like the atmosphere as well. I am only a vegetarian so I can't speak to how great it is from a vegan perspective, but it's great for a vegetarian. I take all my friends and new people I meet and have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy it. Something for everyone!

daisypug
daisypug

Not great

2 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2010

I wouldn't make a point of going back or recommending to anyone. It's like a fast food type place but made to order and the food is mediocre. I ordered a simple omelet w/ spinach, tomato, mushroom & cheese. They were very stingy on the veggies and the amount of cheese they loaded on it made it uneatable...it was truly disgusting.

Juliet8826
Juliet8826

Great food, Fun Atmosphere

4 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2009

We love this restaurant! Almost everything I've had here has been excellent (there have been a couple duds). My boyfriend is vegan and he's always happy with his options. The atmosphere is really casual and funky with elaborate industrial artistic decor. To me it feels more like a lunch place, but it is one of the places I take visitors to showcase the area.

Pros: great food, awesome decor, casual
Cons: casual, some less than stellar food

Dear Owner and Manager of Guru's: