Serves meat, veg options available. Small veg-friendly cafe attached to the health food store. Around half of the menu items can be made vegan. Many organic ingredients. Try the peanut noodle or the vegan Vietnamese banh mi sandwich. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm

First Review by Zackkhoury
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

impressed!

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2015

I was sooo happy to find this place on happycow when traveling in the area! I got the peanut noodle bowl, and it was absolutely delicious! My boyfriend got the beet burger, which was good from the bite I tried. we shared a yummy piece of vegan apple pie, which the woman at the counter cut very big. Overall a great meal.

The woman at the counter said anything there could pretty much be made vegan by subbing meat with tempeh.

Pros: good food, decent prices, friendly staff
Cons: items not clearly labeled vegan
Zackkhoury
Zackkhoury

excellent options for a small town!

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2014

Try the rice bowls and vegan Reuben. Excellent. Nothing fancy, but very tasty!

Dear Owner and Manager of Gunnison: