Gunnebo House and Gardens R...

Serves meat, veg options available. The cafe serves sandwiches, but the main meal option is the all you can eat organic and mostly vegetarian buffet. After paying for the meal, you should state you are a vegan and the staff will inform you what you can eat. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Buffet, Swedish, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by swedenrose3

Lemon pie was a-maz-ing

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2015

I was there for a simple coffee and baked good. I picked the lemon pie, which was absolutely delicious. There is good and then there is a baked good that you end up craving. I started craving it about a week later. It was pleasingly tart, which is how a good lemon pie should be. As luck would have it, I found out that Gunnebo provides the food for the design museum in the city center, which means that I can get my lemon fix closer to home. Score!

Pros: great coffee and baked goods, fair price, eco selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Gunnebo House and Gardens Restaurant: