Serves meat, veg options available. Plenty of vegan dishes are made-in-house daily, including entrees, sides and desserts. Has full deli sandwich checklist (pick your own) with two vegan breads, multiple vegan deli slices and cheese, vegan condiments and veggies. Vegan breakfast sandwiches on bread or bagels are also available. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Coffee Shop, American, Non-veg
375 State St, Ste A (S 1000 E )
Clearfield, Utah 84015
801-825-9505

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Nogd
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Cute place in the middle of nowhere

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2014

Cute little cafe with a very warm vibe. At first I didn't see anything vegan on the menu except soy milk for coffee but since I had read a review on here I asked the girl at the front desk. She went to get Pam (the owner?) who told me all the vegan options they had for the day, including two entrees and a dessert. We ordered one of everything and it was all delicious!

Pam told me how she bought the book 1,000 vegan recipes and started making recipes from it for her restaurant, and then continued to tell me how she tries to cater to all types of diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. She was extremely nice and even brought out water and treats for our dog.

Veg options vary by the day but it was a great place and I would definitely go there again. I was so happy to find vegan food out in the middle of nowhere!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good food, Something for everyone
Cons: Limited options
Nogd
Nogd

Vegan options in Clearfield, UT

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

Pam, owner operator of Grounds for Coffee at Clearfield, does a great job making daily Vegan Breakfast and Lunch options. The food, company, and atmosphere are always pleasant. The Staff is knowledgable of ingredients and consistently friendly. The side dishes and entrees are tasty and the made to order sandwiches are delicious. Well worth stopping in for a bite while you relax.

Pros: knowledgable staff, friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere
Cons: they do serve dead thing

Dear Owner and Manager of Grounds For Coffee: