CLOSED: Ground Organics

Serves meat, veg options available. Was veg when it first began but added meat to its in 2015. Juice and smoothies bar on the main beach road across from the Beach and Surf Club. Offering cold pressed juices, smoothies, breakfast and lunch food. Also sells organic products and DVDs. Moved from Buderim to this location late-2013. Reported closed to HappyCow, Sep 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg
Shop 7, 11 Mooloolaba Esplanade
Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557
+61-7-54776560

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by mabatpalm
WeiShen
WeiShen

definitely not raw or vegan

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

I don't know what happened. It used to be my favourate on the coast. Suddenly it moved to moloolaba. Not even vegan anymore

Marvel
Marvel

Room to improve

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2014

You can be assured a satisfying vegan meal here. Although surprisingly, after being a fully raw vegan cafe, not all items are vegan. My meals always seem to be slightly different too compared to the last time, so that can be a bit confusing and sometimes disappointing.

Pros: mostly vegan, beach position
Cons: Awkward seating, inconsistant meals
itzjac
itzjac

Delicious Nourishing food and epic coffee! :)

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

I ate at Ground Organics when it first opened in Buderim and was still a raw vegan cafe - it was pretty good and my boyfriend and I both enjoyed our meals and coffees.

We recently when down to the Sunshine Coast for a few days and I was very happy to hear they had relocated to Mooloolaba, as this is where we were staying. We went there every day for breakfast and once for lunch. We just loved it!!

Every meal was delicious and nourishing and we LOVED our coffee's!! The coconut milk chai was the best chai I've EVER TASTED!!!

The staff were really friendly, warm and welcoming. The Cafe is run by a delightful young couple that are very passionate about health which as a Nutritionist, I love!!

We have only been home a couple of days and already we are missing our daily trips to Ground Organics!!

Highly recommend :)

Pros: Coffee & Chai, Home-made almond & coconut milks, Staff, location, food :)

vegan louise
vegan louise

Hit and miss

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

This place is now in Mooloolaba.
They are not raw now and DEFINITELY NOT VEGAN.

They sell cow's milk and meals with eggs in them.

They have clearly succumbed to public pressure and probably market pressure and their high rent.

What is worst they perpetuate the myth of "Happy Cows" because the milk they use is organic.

For anyone that is vegan because they love animals I would recommend that you don't patron this cafe because what they are doing in down right dangerous.

If you are interested in vegan food on the Sunshine Coast please visit New Earth Cafe in Coolum, Its Rawsome in Rosemont and Kind Living Cafe in Maleny. All these places sell vegan food and they actually care about animals.

Cons: Not vegan, Promote happy cow myth, Overpriced
Ladylock
Ladylock

wonderful

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

Amazing smoothies

Pros: great atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: depending on what you order but some food is a lit, a little overpriced
NezHS
NezHS

All vegan food but have cows milk

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2013

This tastefully presented cafe has a warm, friendly feel, the owners are lovely and the food is artwork.
All the food is vegan, but they do serve cows milk.
I do like raw, vegan food but some of the food is a bit tasteless or tough or just not that yummy. I am probably used to more sugar/ salt etc.. Worth going to try something different,healthy and cruelty-free OR just have a lovely smoothie or coffee.

Pros: Beautiful feel presentation, coffee fabulous, Lovely owners
Cons: Some food a bit tasteless
mabatpalm
mabatpalm

Raw vegan food in a great location

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

A lovely young couple run this Raw Vegan Restaurant - food is very good - fresh and tasty. Always lots of people sitting around having coffee and cake at any time of day. Lunch was beautiful - raw wraps stuffed full of fresh salads. It is right on the strip in Buderim, with big glass windows so you can watch the passing parade.

Pros: Food, Beautiful owners, Relaxed

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Ground Organics: