Vegan juice bar cafe and market, opened Jun 2012. Offers fresh pressed juice plus smoothies, wraps, salads, desserts, and sells natural food products. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Juice bar, American, Take-out

First Review by jymalone
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Good place

4 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2013

Food: 8. I had "the local", a wrap with mock chicken and veggies. I really liked the mock chicken, and I loved that the wrap had a lot of veggies and that the veggies were fresh. I tasted my boyfriend's pasta salad, and I thought it was only okay. We each had smoothies, and I liked both, especially my blueberry pie one. While I liked what I ate, I feel like this place is much better for lunch than for dinner since it's basically sandwiches and side dishes.

Price: 7. Decent.

Atmosphere: 7. It's cute, but it's quite tiny (e.g. 3 or 4 tables in there).

Staff: 7. Not particularly friendly or unfriendly.

Pros: All vegan!, Reasonable prices, Cute place
Cons: Parking in the area is sometimes hard, Small place, Limited menu
veggieseal
veggieseal

Awesome!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

This place is great!! Fresh, tasty juices and smoothies and *delicious* deli-style foods (they have sandwiches too, it seemed) are served by some wonderful, friendly folks. They were willing to substitute my container for theirs, so I could pack my dinner into my airplane carry-on. Even on my first visit they made me feel right at home! They also have a case of vegan baked goods (including cupcakes!) from a local bakery and a small selection of packaged foods etc. The juices and smoothies are made right in front of you, and everything is streamlined so you get your order quickly!!

My one minor complaint was that the "small" size cup is 16oz! It's priced for 16oz, and it's a *lot* of beverage. Sometimes I just want a *small* (like, 8 or 12oz) amount of juice. . .

Pros: Delicious, High Quality Food/drinks, Super-Friendly Staff, Vegan Cupcakes
Cons: Juice Only Comes In 16 Or 20oz. Cups
jymalone
jymalone

best faux fish wraps

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I love this quaint cafe. The owner always has a smile on her face and you are always greeted when you come through the door.

The food is excellent. My favorite dish is the vegan fish wrap. The juices are made fresh to order and pack a delicious refreshing punch. Smoothies taste good as well.

The vibes a awesome.

Pros: locale, friendly, tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Grind House Juice Bar: