Serves meat, veg options available. A sandwich place with salads and in-house-made bakery items. Always at least two vegan sandwich options and several salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Fast food, Bakery, Take-out, Non-veg
Place de Cornavin 3 (/Train Station)
Geneva, Switzerland 1211
+41-0-22-906-11-12

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Pulp
AnnFromIllinois
AnnFromIllinois

Godsend for travelers!

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2014

This is the only train station where I've found decent vegan options. Every time I go through Geneva I get a sandwich, fruit and a bottled drink to take on the train with me. The sandwiches are made fresh daily, but they will sell out sometimes by the end of the day. The salads are also fresh, generously sized and topped with all types of good veggies, beans or tofu. Smoothies and fresh fruit juice is an option too. Staff is friendly and their is a good loyalty program.

Pros: Multiple vegan options, Fresh fruit
Cons: No seating area
Pulp
Pulp

Greens?

Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

This place located inside the train station. Only take away and not so much green I am afraid. Lots of pastries and pastries and pastries.
They also make juices, not sure how fresh as you grab already made one. Sorry I wasn't tempted...

Pros: Cheap, Staff
Cons: not green, not really fresh

Dear Owner and Manager of Greens: