The creativity of Greens and Vines is out of this world. I'm a long-term raw vegan and I've seen countless lasagnas, pizzas, wraps, hummus, smoothies and salads at the nation's raw restaurants. But never have I eaten raw vegan unagi or an edible cigar! The wine list is fantastic and clearly labeled by it's biodynamic, organic, vegan or sustainable certs. Enjoy the lemongrass tea with dessert!
Went there for a late bday celebration but mostly to try to get people to cross over to vegan. Shouldn't of start of with Raw Vegan though. Vegan spot I was aiming for was closed so had to settle for Raw Vegan instead of another vegan spot. Food was great however the meat eaters didn't find it to pleasing. Would probably go there again. To try out their menu a little bit more even though its extremely limited. Off my personal experience I'll rate it 5 out of 5. Pricing is OK compared to LA however if u go have limited selection of food but multiple different selections of Adult beverage, Every single order better be 5 star Hotel quality. Add more food with different price ranges or shim a few cents of price. Guest I invited wasn't to happy to pay high prices for meals they couldnt enjoy.Pros: Great Raw food at least what i ordered., Customer Service, Pricing
Cons: Extremely limited food selection, Only Raw Vegan., Pricing
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Greens and Vines closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 4423 times since Jan 2013.