Serves meat, veg options available. Modern, family friendly cafe with a juice bar. Has vegan options, as well as raw. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Macrobiotic, American, Pizza, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by veganinvegas
gabyruth
gabyruth

Expensive, not suitable for those with food allergies!!

1 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

If you have food intolerances, especially to nuts this place is not for you. Their only non-dairy cheeses are made with nuts, which would be great to those without food sensitivities, but to those with them it leaves you with basically no options. Extraordinarily overpriced for what the food was. Not worth the trip.

flyaballoon
flyaballoon

Vegan options

3 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

I like that the calories for each item are listed on the menu. I usually get a build a meal with tofu or the vegan pizza. Smoothies are pretty good too!

AvocadoLover
AvocadoLover

Great Smoothies and a Few Raw Dishes

4 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2013

I have been going to Greens and Proteins since they opened and I really enjoy the food there. The menu is transparent - they tell you everything in the dish and even the caloric content, and the staff are always super nice. This is an order at the counter style place. I love the bright green chairs and wooden tables. It creates a chic, but rustic atmosphere. I feel totally comfortable hanging out here and studying for a few hours or catching up with friends.

I usually get a smoothie - and I like that you can choose your milk base - soy or almond. I usually go with the chocolate banana or the green smoothie. They are both so good! I do ask them to hold the sweetener (I think they use agave, honey or stevia depending on which drinK) but the fruit content in there makes it sweet enough for me. I also usually get the mock chicken wraps which are sunflower seed base wrapped up in a lettuce leaf. Totally delicious! They have a few other vegan dishes like pizza and even a create your own meal menu but I haven't had them. Overall, I really enjoy this place.

Pros: Smoothies, Staff, A few raw vegan choices
veganinvegas
veganinvegas

Not impressed

2 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2012

Had the teriyaki chicken wrap but made it vegan with tofu and lettuce wrap. What a waste of $10.99!

Lettuce (romaine I think) was very tough and hard, simply wrapped around a bunch of tofu (looked like the tofu fries before being breaded and cooked). Not wrapped at all so all the filling fell out as soon as I picked it up. The tofu was supposed to be marianated, but it certainly wasn't. When I marinate tofu in teriyaki sauce, it absorbs the marinade and turns brown. G&P's tofu was still white and flavorless. Supposed to include cukes and something else. Nothing but a lettuce leaf, flavorless tofu and sauce (which dripped all over the plate).

Dear Owner and Manager of Greens and Proteins: