Vegan shop selling recycled and sustainable clothing, shoes, and accessories. more-less
Via del Giglio 27, Rosso
Florence, Italy 50123

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Marco Vegano
NathalieD86
NathalieD86

Good selection of vegan shoes made in Italy!

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2015

I went here on my first day in Florence and knew straight away that I would like this city!

The woman in the shop is very knowledgeable about all the items that are sold and will be happy to give you any information you need.

I walked out as a happy customer with a new pair of vegan shoes, yay!

Pros: Vegan shoes!, Helpful staff, Location right in the centre
Nibs
Nibs

All-Vegan Clothing Store

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2015

I love buying clothing and other items here. The fabrics, designs, and prints are funky and unique, and in most cases extremely comfortable. There's something really nice about stepping into an all-vegan clothing store. The woman who works here (there may be more than one staff member but seems to be the same person whenever I visit) is very nice and helpful.

Can't recommend this place enough, worth a visit whether you're just passing through Florence or staying here a while.

Pros: Interesting clothing , extremely comfortable shirts, very nice staff
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

all vegan fashion

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2015

It was such a delight to walk into a clothing store that was all vegan. No need to look at labels. They sell clothes, accessories and beauty products for both men and women. I wanted to try so many things, so we didn't have the time, but Dirk got some bamboo socks. Definitely allot some time to check out the offerings here.

Pros: all vegan fashion

Emisgoodeating
Emisgoodeating

Fab shop

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2015

Popped in here today and loved it. The owner and his colleague were so friendly and warm. 80% of the items in the shop are made in Tuscany, including the fabrics. This is a wonderful thing bringing back the crafts that are traditional to this region, but which long ago sailed to other shores. Lovely selection of shoes too. Clothing and shoes for men and women. And one fabric blew my mind: nettle. I had never come across that. Needless to say, purchases will be made.

Pros: Excellent items, Friendly , Well priced
Cons: None!
Marco Vegano
Marco Vegano

Very cool shop with lots of vegan stuff

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

Lots of cool vegan and eco-friendly stuff in this store. I bought some excellent vegan faux suede shoes which are even washable. The owners are super friendly and "simpatici" too :-)

Dear Owner and Manager of GreenLife Concept Store Firenze: