A 100% vegan and gluten free restaurant/bar with an a-la-carte menu and organic cocktails. Features breakfast options like the raw trifle of fresh fruit or the vanilla cashew cream and raw granola. Try the midnight tapenade lentil braise on organic mashed potato with marinated mushroom and lightly steamed greens for dinner. Daily raw dessert menu is available. Has an industrial decor with recycled timber, vertical gardens and a large wrap around balcony overlooking the beach. Street parking. Closed Mon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
1/74 Musgrave St, Coolangatta (Lord)
Gold Coast, Queensland 4225

ChelseaHollins
ChelseaHollins

Perfect.

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2014

Amazing breakfast. All organic. Healthiest juices you'll ever have. Great indoor and outdoor seating showing the beach. Parking is pretty easier. Opening hours until really late are good, but I wish they were open earlier during weekdays so I can go in and get an early break- that would make my day!

Order the chickpea fries! They're usually not shown on the menu but they are most unique and tasty fries you will ever have. Not oily whatsoever, just filling- good for a snack or to share. Fairly salty so if you don't want that, just ask them to leave a bit off. Not a huge serving because they are very filling.

I always get either the hearty start or the French toast. They are both just.. perfect.

Pesto 'pasta' make out of zucchini is fanatic also.

Hot and cold drinks are all amazing. Recommend getting at LEAST one drink when you go there.

Pros: Amazing Breakfast/food, Huge selection of fantastic drinks, Best vegan place I've been to
Cons: Wish they were open earlier weekdays!
Carolinajane
Carolinajane

Even better than I'd hoped!

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

Finally got to go to this wonderful restaurant! The food was sublime and so hard to choose from the menu! I will definitely be back soon to try all the other dishes. Service was excellent - timely and friendly too. The location is also perfect, across from the beach. I would totally recommend this place!

Biancasbud
Biancasbud

Oh so good!!!

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

We had the smash avocado with quinoa & black beans, topped with fresh spinach & rocket, spiced beans, fried rosemary potatoes! We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will be back for dinner and breakfast again at some stage! Wish they were in Brisbane! Love eating so healthy, it tastes so good and NO guilt! Plant strong!

Pros: everything on the menu is vegan! , reasonably priced. We've paid the same & more at n, lots of variety!
Cons: It's not in Brisbane! :(

AmeliaBethMarsal
AmeliaBethMarsal

Amazing!

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

Love the breakfast burrito :)

The Vegan Teahouse
The Vegan Teahouse

So perfect!

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

We found this gem on our last trip to the Gold Coast and were completely hooked! This time we went there three times in two days and loved it more and more each time. Amazing food, perfect service, aesthetically beautiful and super lovely energy.

Sydney vegan restaurants could learn a thing or two!

rasandrasi
rasandrasi

Needs Improvement

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

We visited The Greenhouse Factory last week for lunch. It is in a fantastic location on Kirra beach. Well decorated, friendly and helpful waitress who greeted us and explained the menu. It is a more expensive ($50 for two soft drinks and two meals) priced eatery than most vegetarian places but considering they use a lot of organic ingredients, I am happy to pay for quality. They were a little busy we waited about 30 mins for the food, which is fine with the view!!
But the food was very disappointing. I ordered Smashed avocado toast with, chips and house beans. One slice of burnt toast, house beans tasted like onion, beans and tinned tomatoes just mixed together. Very uninspired.
My husband ordered the burger with chic pea fries. It was tasteless, lacking any flavour, and texture. Chic pea fries were mushy and completely neutral in flavour. We couldn't eat it.
Both meals were in great need of balance of flavours, textures and love. The ingredients were almost all there but with no understanding of how to combine them. Just add a few spices, herbs dressing, and cooking techniques and it could be great.
I cook well, so maybe we are fussier than others, but sad to see this quality of food, when Green house Factory ticked all the other boxes.

Pros: Location, Service, Decor
Cons: Taste
MaggieDubyk
MaggieDubyk

TO DIE FOR

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2014

This is by far the best healthy food I've had in so long. The breakfast menu is too good I didn't know what to do with myself! Banana and spinach pancakes were absolutely amazing and the staff were so pleasant. If anyone is deciding on a place to eat and you appreciate health food. You have to try this place!

scottydancer
scottydancer

Fantastic!!!

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2014

This is a new restaurant at Kirra Beach. The decor is calm and restful, the staff are excellent and the food is to die for. The menu is quite small but we have been three times now in groups of 4 and 5 and have eaten different things each time. Everything was beautifully served and absolutely delicious.

Pros: Great decor, Excellent service, Delicious food
Cons: The drinks are a little expensive.
Vrymoet
Vrymoet

So good

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

Popped in for the first time last night and the food was so so good! Their menu branches out quite a bit from the normal vegan menu, we ate entree, main and dessert. They were all amazing. If I can give any advice get the chickpea fries! Really nice staff and a great vibe there. We'll definitely be back!

Pros: Really great selection, Chickpea fries , Fully licensed and cheap Coronas
Maresy
Maresy

Amazing food and service

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2014

What an amazing place this is. From the friendly, professional service, to the truly creative and exceptional food, Greenhouse is a welcome cut above the usual! NOT to be missed if you are visiting the Coast. Extensive breakfast and lunch selections. All vegan and where applicable, made in house. Vegan Paradise!!!

Pros: Excellent beachfront location, Amazing food, Friendly, attentive staff with passion

Dear Owner and Manager of Greenhouse Factory Restaurant and Bar: