CLOSED: Greengos Cafe

Small and casual vegetarian restaurant with gluten free and raw options. Beverages include smoothies, wheat grass, and organic coffee. Free wi-fi. SHUT DOWN JUN 2013 PER ITS FB. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Mexican, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Angela Z
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Homemade Delights

5 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2012

I can't say enough good things about Greengos. What a wonderful addition to the neighborhood. Even their soy milk is homemade. Juices, smoothies, salads, soups and a few entree selections. Homemade baked goods like muffins and granola bars. Almost all are vegan but not labeled as such, so ask. Homemade bread and with 72 hrs notice you can pre-order a vegan pie of your choice (homemade vegan pumpkin pie for the holidays!).

Metered street parking out front. One small table inside and some counter space. I'd love for them to expand somewhere with a bigger seating area. Also, the name Greengos made me think it was a play on the word Gringos and that this was a Mexican place. In case u thought the same thing, it's not, so don't go in hankering for a burrito. :)

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

It doesn't get any better than this.

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2011

I can't say enough good things about my first experience here. The people were friendly and informative, the food was better than I could have imagined. I had a meal, 2 baked goods, and a fruit/veggie smoothie. All unbelievably delicious. I will return and soon - even though I live across town.

Angela Z
Angela Z

Fantastic addition to the neighborhood

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

I am so pleased that Greengos Cafe decided to set up shop in this neighborhood. My husband and I went for dinner. We splittwo entrees and both were fresh, flavorful and presented beautifully. I will ceertainly be going back to try more off the menu.

Pros: Great service- very friendly and acoomidating, Delicious food, Great choices that I would not mKe at home
Cons: Would be nice to have more indoor seating

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Greengos Cafe: