Greenfeel Vegetarian

Large mostly vegan food menu with 3-4 dishes containing egg. No alcohol. Cozy ambiance, has some English speaking staff. English menu. Credit cards with minimum HK$200. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese
145 G/F, Sai Yee Street, Mong Kok (nearest MTR: Mong Kok, Exit B3)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
852-2393-8012

First Review by Teaguy
neoinc
neoinc

One Vegetarian

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2013

Many varieties of dishes to choose from. Food are delicious and affordable. Highly recommended.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food
Minni
Minni

Changed its name

4 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2013

I think this restaurant has changed its name to One vegetarian restaurant. I don't know if the menu has stayed the same. The food was ok, I liked the mock chicken. Worth a visit.

Pros: tasty, reasonable price
Cons: not vegan
Ashni
Ashni

Friendly, new and trendy place, tasty food

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2010

I enjoyed my visit to this restaurant in early july 2010. The waitresses were all really friendly to us. They had lovely green tea. We completely demolished their Thai noodles in XO sauce for $48 and dumplings for $38!

Teaguy
Teaguy

review

3 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2009

I visited this place while on a trip in April 2009, I had the lotus root pan fried cake and a mix of stir fried vegies. Nothing special to be honest, the reason I decided to comment was that the owner was taking pictures of every dish exiting kitchen this disrupted service and the orders. As a result my second dish was late being served it wasn't even busy, the owner had a shitty attitude towards the staff and cursed like a sailor ( I speak Cantonese). My suggestion visit the other veggie places in the vicinity by using this excellent site's directions. My stay in HK had me eat out at places all found through this site. Here are 2 more HK sites that show veggie restaurants not shown here (hoping happycow won't mind); http://www.vegan.hk/restaurant-HK.html and http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr1.htm?dishes_id=1011®ion=0 the latter one is quite extensive it takes navigating and playing around with links to find other restaurants but worth it for the HARDCORE vegetarian.

Pros: variety, pictures of dishes, cozy
Cons: serrvice, staff, hard to find

Dear Owner and Manager of Greenfeel Vegetarian: