Green Way - Kuznicza

Part of the Green Way vegetarian restaurant chain with locations throughout Poland. Many food choices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Western, International, Take-out

First Review by Thing_in_the_attic
Heidi Stecker
Heidi Stecker

typical green-way-restaurant

4 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2013

I love it, but it's good if you have a big hunger, not to hang around in a comfortable atmosphere. It ist good to eat, but than leave and look for a cosy location. good food and drinks, cheap in a technical, clean canteen-like room.

Pros: good value, good situated
gazik
gazik

wanna go there? bring a friend.

3 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

the food is really good. the dish always comes with rice and 3 salads (except pancake options, pierogi and lasagne). portions, in my opinion, are way too big, that's why i always go there with a friend and we buy a soup and share the main. i would prefer if they were smaller and cheaper; i see a lot of people leaving some food on their plate because they're full - throwing away food? uncool.

Pros: quick, tasty, carrot cake :)
Cons: better if smaller and cheaper
lady_linzi
lady_linzi

Good and cheap but so slow!

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2012

The menu here is a mixture of vegan and veggie, with the vegan options marked out. It's cheap and the food is good, however service is incredibly slow! Don't go here if you're in a hurry, there was a very long line-up owing to how long it takes to get served. It was nice but probably my least favourite of the veggie places we visited in Wroclaw.

Pros: Very cheap, Good food options.
Cons: Slow service!
JustynaSoloducha
JustynaSoloducha

must visit

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2012

this is my ultimate favourite place to eat dinner. very large portions, affordable prices and delicous food. there a few evergreen favourite meals, but menu changes once in a while.

Pros: cheap, portions
olgucz
olgucz

pleasant dinner

5 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2011

Had dinner there on our road-trip through Poland.

Vegan options are clearly marked, so no problem with that. Mexican stew was delicious and well as the tacos.

What really surprised me was the sophistication of side salads. Instead of the usual coleslaw, there was a mix of different lettuce, sprouts and pumpkin seeds.

Good food, pretty interior, nice staff. Perfect!

Pros: delicious, LARGE portions, fancy salads

BartekBondzior
BartekBondzior

My every day meal.

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

I visit GW almost every day since I live in Wrocław. If you visit in lunch time, you better prepare for take-out. You may also wait for a really long time in a line.

Pros: Food, Prices, Location
Cons: Crowded in lunch time, Waiting
xkidslovefruitx
xkidslovefruitx

consider this

2 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2011

Although I must admit that the food and prices in GW are OK, before going to this place you should know that it has serious worker's rights issues and I really believe it's not the way "ethical business" should be.
If you want more info, see this: http://greenway.zsp.net.pl/about/

Other GWs have different owners, this comment applies only to this place.

Pros: prices
Cons: worker's rights
Thing_in_the_attic
Thing_in_the_attic

Fresh and friendly

4 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2009

This was a very welcome find. Green Way is a modern, vibrant, continental syle cafe, and was packed with students and backpackers when we visited. The food is pre-prepared, fast-food style, but tastes fresh and healthy, even if it is a little lacking in 'spice', I suppose that is the way Polish people like their food.
There are 15-20 'mains' to choose from, including Pakoras, Falafels, Veggie 'Meatballs', Moussaka and Goulash, and these are served with your choice of fresh salads.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, and all of them appeared to speak excellent english (although we could still have managed, there are pictures of the different dishes on the walls).
But the real surprise about this place was the price. We ate two Dinners and had two bottles of still water, with change out of seven euros for the lot.
No, that isn't a typo, I said SEVEN euros ;-)
If you are visiting Wroclaw, you will undoubtedly end up visiting this place, as we found it the least daunting of the three veggie restaurants in the centre of town (all are within a short walk of each other) and it is well worth a visit.

Pros: Freiendly, Funky, Very cheap
Cons: crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Way - Kuznicza: