Green Way Food For Life

The Green Way Food For Life chain is the latest in restaurant franchises from one of the world's leading brands in vegetarian dining. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, International, Indian, Raw, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out
Krzywoustego 16-17
Szczecin, Poland 70-252
58-660-33-01

Open Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat-Sun 11am-7pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Swaq
shinyuu
shinyuu

In my beloved city....

4 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2013

Usually I'm not writing reviews for Green Way restaurants, but this GW restaurant is different. It's so... clean, fresh, nice, light... I feel good in this place, so relaxed and happy. Normally when I have to eat in GW restaurant (f.ex. in Poznan) I'm eating as fast as I can and leaving. But this place is much more fresh and I feel that the owner wanted to create a nice place - not just a bar. You can pay by a card, you have international symbols for vege, vegan, gf food. Food is OK and prices are OK. There is also something totally new, next to GW... you have to check it! ;-)

Pros: atmosphere, offer, city center
VGN123
VGN123

Green way food for life, good or bad.

5 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

I was there and I have to tell that in my area there aren't a lot vegetarian or vegan restaurant so I can't cammpare with other reataurant in my country.

I could eat there a lof of thing I have never heard. And this is awesome, I recommend this restaurant and I thing that will be grow all the time.

Swaq
Swaq

nice

3 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2012

Tasted good. You get something to eat very quickly. They have very nice beverage: with milk and without. Cheap (12-15 zł = 3-4 Euro) and kind staff. (I'm sorry for my English).
Bad thing: hard to find parking place (for cars and bicycles), only bus, tram or walk.

For me: the dishes are the same for many months so now is boring to eat there (only cakes are not boring)

Pros: good food

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Way Food For Life: