Located in the Yew Tee Point Kou Fu food court. Serves vegetarian and vegan economy rice, udon, fish and chips, tom yam friend rice, yang zhou fried rice and spaghetti. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by devilry
devilry
devilry

Vegetarian dishes you don't find at most places

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2013

Between their spaghetti, fried udon and yang zhou fried rice, I'm constantly drawn back to this place because they offer dishes that are surprisingly uncommon on the vegetarian scene. These dishes aren't spectacular, but they do the job when you've got that sudden craving!

I really like the fried rice (comes with egg, but they actually took the initiative to ask me if I wanted it removed, so +1 for that), which hits all the right fried rice spots.

I found the udon a little salty though - but not any less salty than most yakisoba dishes, which are generally like that - so you might want to ask for a little less sauce.

They serve their dishes in a piping hot mini-wok on top of an aluminium foil basket, which gives it a little aesthetic appeal.

Otherwise, you can opt for the usual economy rice.

Most dishes are about $3-4.

Pros: Cheap, Good choice
Cons: A little salty