Vegetarian restaurant offering a wide variety of juices and vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Western, Juice bar
15 Convent Road (Richmond Road)
Bangalore, India 560025
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by JoslynChittilapally

great ambience, good food, lots of vegan choices

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2014

I went to this place since I had heard a lot about it from my vegetarian friends. so i decided i'll club this together with my run at Cubbon Park. Half expecting that they would throw me out for being all sweaty (thankfully they didnt), i settled for an avocado and peach smoothie and a tofu burger. The avocado tasted a bit unripe but nothing bad (we all know how tricky avocados are). The burger was good too, nicely done. However, make sure you ask for brown bread and for the vegan option. Thankfully, the waiter knew the meaning of vegan.
The ambience itself is very nice and quiet with the sound of a water body around and nice, comfy couches and lots of greenery around.
all in all, i would give it 3/5 but giving the benefit of doubt since i have only tasted 2 items on their very exhaustive list. Looking forward to going back.

Pros: staff knows meaning of vegan, good ambience, greenery

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Theory: