Green Savings Organic Produ...

Members co-operative. Order organic produce, natural and organic herbs, personal care items, cleaning products, supplements, and more for pickup in Clermont. See website details. more-less
725 Shady Nook Dr
Clermont, Florida 34711
863-326-0854

First Review by Froogalmom
MarjorieKnapp
MarjorieKnapp

Best Co-op

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

I love our co-op, the produce is fresh and the low pasteurized organic dairy is the best. I don't know of anywhere else you can get this delicious milk. We get excellent discounts on Frontier which has almost any staple you can imagine, spices, bath tissue, shampoo, conditioner, etc. Kim keeps everything organized and updated. I'm so happy to be apart of this co-op.

CynDoyle
CynDoyle

This is one GREAT co-op!

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2013

I recently joined Green Savings Organic Produce Co-op here in Clermont, Florida and just picked up my first order. I am very pleased with the quality and prices of my organic produce.
The co-op is run very well by a friendly young woman named Kim. She does ALL of the work and doesn't make us work, which is unusual for a co-op.
At our co-op, we get to choose what we want to buy with no minimums, and there are so very many fruits, vegetables and herbs from which to choose.
We order our produce every 2 weeks. I can't wait to order again as it's kind of like a fun game for me. You will know what I am talking about once you join our co-op.
At our co-op, we can order from the bakery and from Frontier (They have thousands of great items like spices, teas, baking items, personal items, etc) all at co-op pricing.

Kim is always on the lookout for the best of the best for us. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!

If you are thinking about going organic and think it's too expensive, try joining Green Savings Organic Produce Co-op. You can eat like royalty at peasant prices!!

Pros: Great organic foods and products, Great prices, Friendly co-op management
Froogalmom
Froogalmom
  • non-vegetarian

Great organic produce & eco-friendly products

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2013

I've been a member for over a year and it's a wonderful co-op. Delicious FRESH organic produce is delivered twice a month. The produce is really first-rate. My family really loves it.
This co-op does not require any volunteering from its members, Kim does it all. There is a 10% co-op surcharge on all orders. The annual membership fee is low and is fully refundable within the first 30 days.
Kim is VERY concerned with the quality of the items she orders on behalf of the co-op and is always looking for not only the best quality but also the best value. She is amazingly responsive and great at communicating.
We also order gluten-free items from a local bakery as well as eco-friendly and organic products from Frontier.
Pick-up location and schedule are convenient. It's located close to downtown Clermont and right now pick up day is always Saturday afternoons.
I can't say enough good things about this co-op!

Pros: Best deals around on a lot of products, FRESH organic produce that tastes great, Wonderful communication from owner

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Savings Organic Produce Co-op: