CLOSED: Green Prairie Bakery

Serves meat, veg options available. Baked goods with several vegan ones, plus teas, coffees, sandwiches, salads, and tofu scramble. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Bakery, Take-out, Non-veg
279 Evergreen Dr
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
847-918-7005

Open Tue-Fri 6am-3pm, Sat-Sun 7am-2pm.

First Review by gildthatlily
abartusch
abartusch

Yum

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2009

Love the chickpea salad sandwich on fresh baked bread. Also have great vegan baked goods love the chocolate chip cookies. Will custom make you vegan sweets, they made my birthday cake and it was yummy!! Also have organic coffees, teas, soy milk and soy whip.

Pros: healthy cuisine, fresh baked, friendly staff
gildthatlily
gildthatlily

Delicious Sandwiches

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2009

My husband and I went to Green Prairie Bakery recently and ordered the Chickpea Salad Sandwich and Grilled Vegetable Sandwich. Both were delicious, but I think we both liked the Chickpea Salad Sandwich the best. Everything was fresh and the bread was really good too. I also got a Blueberry Roll (vegan) to go and it was yummy, and not too sticky or sweet. I want the Chickpea Salad Sandwich recipe! Service was also friendly.

Pros: Food, Healthy Cuisine, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Green Prairie Bakery: