Serves meat, veg options available. Large, modern decor. Thai food menu, some dishes could be made vegan upon request. Has vegetable dishes, soups, and a few veg suitable appetizers. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
1225 N Green St
Mc Henry, Illinois 60050
815-578-9999

Call for Hours

First Review by debbo2

Excellent Food ! !

4 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2012

This place was Great! I am a new veg and I have found a number of dishes that are really delicious. I'm not one for spicey so I kept my dishes mild but there are dishes with little to no spices at all. Thier Green Pea Fried rice is excellent, it has pineapple and walnuts; very tasty. The service was very warm as well! Two Thumbs WAY Up!

Pros: Cozy / Warm, Taste, Price
Cons: limited seating, limited parking

Green Peapod

4 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2012

This restaurant is VERY good. Best in the area. Love the food. Tofu option for all dishes. Is made mild spice, but can get spicy if wanted. Rama Very good.

Pros: Good Service, Calm atmosphere
Cons: small parking, but parking near

Dear Owner and Manager of Green Peapod Thai: